Usually we know how beneficial coconut water is for us. You can make fun coconut pudding with coconut water. This exceptional item can be made very easily.

How to make coconut pudding:



Coconut pudding ingredients:

- Coconut water - two and a half cups
- Coconut shell - half a cup
-Sugar- 1 tablespoon or to taste
-China grass- 5 grams

Preparation method:

First we soak china grass in 1 cup hot water for 15 minutes. China grass can be found in large department stores. It is usually available in 10 gram packets. We'll cut it in half from there.

Then we put the pot in the oven and give it with coconut water. When the bubbles start to rise, I will swallow the china with water.
 I will keep stirring until I swallow the tea very well. When it is completely melted, I will shake it with sugar.I will turn off the stove after burning for about 5 minutes. 

Now pour coconut water in the container in which I will store the pudding. I will spread the softly chopped coconut shells in the water. When the whole mixture cools down, keep it in the fridge. Then, after 4 hours, take the pudding out of the fridge and pour it on a plate.


When serving, I will cut it into the desired shape and serve.








Post a Comment

If you have any doubt,please let me know.

Previous Post Next Post