Lemon tea is as beautiful to look at as it is to eat. Lemon tea is very beneficial for corona patients. So now, at this time, lemon tea is made in our house every evening. 



We all have a cup of lemon tea routinely in the family, moreover there is hot water.Lemon tea is my favorite, I can't live without my father and lemon tea. Lemon tea reduces shortness of breath, refreshes the throat, and relieves headaches in a matter of moments. Keeps the mind fresh. Eliminates physical exhaustion.


Materials:

-tea leave
-water
-lemon
-suger


I will tell everyone that if you know the importance of lemon tea, then start without delay, if possible, eat twice a day.



Everyone seems to know how to make lemon tea.
Just like making normal tea, after making tea, add a little lemon juice.


Today's lemon tea 😘


1 Comments

If you have any doubt,please let me know.

  1. It will help to boost our immune also nice
    https://nice1-story.xyz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you have any doubt,please let me know.

Previous Post Next Post